Friday, May 18, 2007

Internet Sex Predators Beware!

I've waited! I've received their instant messages and their lies and I've waited...for the right moment to turn them over to the people who put their trust in me. I am a private citizen, but the FBI has allowed me into their circle of trust. The FBI agents have taken my information and asked me to continue with the cases. Sometimes I've made calls to the perverts when they've requested one. I've been at an arrest scene. I've testified in federal court against those who haven't taken a plea. Sexual predators are a disgusting breed who will stop at nothing to go after kids and I will get in their way. I've always worked within the law, never wanting a case to be tainted, never entrapping. They've come to me of their own free will...because they are deviants and they've thought that I'm a little girl...then they've found themselves in handcuffs facing years in prison. They are cunning and manipulative. But, so am I!

No comments:

EXPOSED: The Harrowing Story of a Mother's Undercover Work with the FBI to Save Children...

ARUBA: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

A Rush to Injustice: How Power, Prejudice, Racism, and Political Correctness Overshadowed Truth...

LAW SCHOOL 101: Survival Techniques from Pre-Law to Life as an Attorney