Sunday, May 20, 2007

WAR AGAINST CHILD PREDATORS!

Predators attack children every day. It doesn't just happen to everyone else's kids. It can happen to yours. These monsters are everywhere and your children are vulnerable. It's time to start fighting back. Every day children are being solicited in chatrooms and off of buddy lists on the Internet. Some statistics say 1 in 5 or 2 in 5 children are solicited on the Internet every day. My experience tells me that the statistics are higher. I sit in chatrooms and wait and I get bombarded by instant messages from older men seeking sex from young children. They offer me everything from money to iPods, clothing, and toys. There are many kids out there who are susceptible to these kinds of offerings. Our children need direction. They have to understand what these predators are doing and how they do it. I tell all in my latest book "EXPOSED: The Harrowing Story of a Mother's Undercover Work with the FBI to Save Children from Internet Sex Predators." I chat with predators. I talk to them on the phone, and I testify against them in court. My book includes real chats, real telephone conversations, real transcripts of federal trial testimony and so much more. You will learn about the places these perverts congregate to bolster each other's disgusting behavior towards children and laws that are being introduced and passed to try to stop them in their tracks. The facts are startling and eye-opening. Join me in the fight to save your children.

No comments:

EXPOSED: The Harrowing Story of a Mother's Undercover Work with the FBI to Save Children...

ARUBA: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

A Rush to Injustice: How Power, Prejudice, Racism, and Political Correctness Overshadowed Truth...

LAW SCHOOL 101: Survival Techniques from Pre-Law to Life as an Attorney